2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Yankees lineup is better plus they play there 81 times a year.
The line up is pretty equal, it's the pitching that I question. We got a hitters row of 7 to 8 dudes who can rake. The a's surprisingly also are the number 1 ranked hitting team on the road, with the Yankees being number one at home. Thats why I think it'll come down to nerves and pitching. But it's a toss up, at this point. But hey, the a's aren't supposed to be here, and both teams believe they can win.

Last edited:
How's didi's wrist? And hicks calf or whatever? Theres definantly a lot of questions, I wish it was an actual series instead of one dam game. Both teams deserve to be in the playoffs, the AL is crazy this year. And both teams are young for the most part.

congrats to everyones team that will be making the playoffs

Phillies hit a brickwall in the past month and a half :smh:, went from 2nd in the NL to who knows now lol yikes

good news is we were waaay ahead of the schedule and i believe well be back even stronger next year with a few BIG additions.. (looking at you harper/Machado :nerd:)

Reactions: HIM
F5D7D3AF-A2DB-43D1-8B9F-F14AEF01B1D9.jpeg

Was in the house for Scherzer’s 300th K last night.

Also probably the last time I’ll see Harper in a home Nats uniform. Ready for Robles to shine though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom