2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

42914F71-7276-4187-9BA1-DA09B4BA8D31.jpeg

Jeter goofed. I don’t see how that firesale ever pays off for the Marlins.

Last edited:
There are Cub fans that want Joe Maddon out.

Just........ :lol:

I think it's time I just stop talking sports with other humans. That is one of the absolute dumbest ******* things I have ever read in my entire life, no matter the topic.

I think it's time I just stop talking sports with other humans. That is one of the absolute dumbest ****ing things I have ever read in my entire life, no matter the topic.

Prisoners of the moment :smh:

I think it's time I just stop talking sports with other humans. That is one of the absolute dumbest ****ing things I have ever read in my entire life, no matter the topic.

I’ve learned my lesson. I was recently at a wedding talking about Gleyber and his future and some dude was trying to tell me he won’t ever be one of the best position players in the league.

This is insane. You play 162 to determine something like a division title. It’s equivalent to making the World Series a best out of 3 series. But I’m here for all of this :pimp:
I’m saying.
160 games and two teams are afforded the opportunity to rise above, in 1game.

LAD actually showed some dominance, and for that I’m glad they were rewarded with their Title, as they deserve it.

Had they lost, and then lost the WC game, I can assure you we’d have a rule change where future situations such as these would be determined by more than one game, or go to the Season Series winner.

Brew Crew were rewarded for something I don’t think they deserved, simply because they happened to be hot when time came. I think they would have earned a spot in vs Rox anyway but, that’s they way they should have been rewarded, not the way it happened which left them with a Title as well.

Don’t worry. There are “Astros Fans” hate Hinch and want him gone because of the way he uses the bullpen and his lineup.

I hate the Brewers, but I have to give it to them, they played out of their minds down the stretch and deserved that NL Central crown.

Cubs still have nothing to be ashamed of, 95 wins is still a big accomplishment. Still, someone has to be held accountable for this hot to cold offense this season.

Good fire him and Theo. Mets need new management.

Back
Top Bottom