2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

The Rays had their smallest attendance in franchise history last night at 5,786. This is pathetic. I wish Mansfred would step in and remove both the Marlins and the Rays from Florida and put them somewhere that they can be appreciated. I mean the Rays are a game out of first place ffs. They have had some abysmal teams in their history yet THIS is the team the draws the fewest fans? Pathetic.

The Rays had their smallest attendance in franchise history last night at 5,786. This is pathetic. I wish Mansfred would step in and remove both the Marlins and the Rays from Florida and put them somewhere that they can be appreciated. I mean the Rays are a game out of first place ffs. They have had some abysmal teams in their history yet THIS is the team the draws the fewest fans? Pathetic.

move em to Portland

they need to mute some of these extra mics that be picking up these little damn kids screaming in the background noise

yankees crushing the ball early though

Portland. Charlotte. Indianapolis. Omaha. Maybe even try Montreal again? There are a plethora of cities that deserve a team more than the cities in Florida who have proven that they dont.

I live in Tampa, the local radio clowns are in such denial. I can’t listen to them because I’m not from here and don’t want to hear Bucs/Rays/lightning talk. But I heard them defending Tropicana Field recently by arguing it’s not the worst stadium in all of sports :smh: which it is especially if you factor in it’s located somewhere people who actually live in Tampa won’t travel to. They should move the team if they can’t get a stadium in Tampa

Mets are having fun lately

Pete Alonso has just tied Mark McGwire for most home runs by a rookie before June 1 :pimp:

Worst Mets loss of the season. Holy ****. Edwin Diaz has been subpar. Damn a back-to-back. This is your job.

Back
Top Bottom