2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Found them on dicks sporting good website and had a $25 gift card. Grabbed that one and the 1967 one. Was hoping they had the navy one we talked about but they didn’t. They do have the majority of replicas o the all the throwbacks they’ve worst far. May break down and order ta navy jersey.

Bout to message you on the navy one. I did pick this up as soon as it went up on the mlb shop

B48E751D-4914-47C9-A020-9F54CDD94A93.jpeg

Lucas Giolito has been everything i hoped he’d be this year when we traded for em. Good to see improvement with the core guys during this rebuild

anyone in here following the college world series regionals? some pretty crazy games today. didn't know if it was worth starting it's own thread for it

Anyone been holding onto to Dallas in fantasy? I’m in second place waiting to unleash him on my team. Lol. Best case scenario for fantasy is NY?

Anyone been holding onto to Dallas in fantasy? I’m in second place waiting to unleash him on my team. Lol. Best case scenario for fantasy is NY?

I would imagine he (and Kimbrel) sign within the next week or two.

Dallas is linked to Yanks. Kimbrel, no clue.

I know Dallas was having the yanks watch him throw recently. I've also heard down here though that if he wants to get back into playing quick and not having to learn a new system that he could possibly stay down here with Houston.

Regardless I see both prolly signed by Friday.

Yeah I kept him in one league. My rotation is cheeks though so I don't really have a choice. He's been throwing simulated games every week, so I'm hoping there's not a huge breaking in period or pitch count limit when he comes back.

Would he go back to Houston? I would think he feels a little disrespected by them. Same reason I don't see Kimbrel going back to Boston.

Braves get Kimbrel
Yankees get Keuchel

My prediction, both are signed by Wednesday.

Anyone watching the draft?

I’m a little too drunk right now. I heard Griffey say someone was better than him at a young age and shut it off.

we took the first pitcher. meh I dont trust us in developing pitchers even if he is regarded as the best pitcher in the fraft

Back
Top Bottom