2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Mets are having fun lately

Pete Alonso has just tied Mark McGwire for most home runs by a rookie before June 1 :pimp:
:pimp:
Alonso def filled the void created with Cespedes out.
Imagine a healthy Cespedes and Alonso in the same lineup.

Worst Mets loss of the season. Holy ****. Edwin Diaz has been subpar. Damn a back-to-back. This is your job.

This 1 hurt man. :frown:

Worst Mets loss of the season. Holy ****. Edwin Diaz has been subpar. Damn a back-to-back. This is your job.

Alex Colome on the other hand for the White Sox in back to back days got a Win and 2 Saves, due to the suspended game resuming for weather, then the 2nd leg of a double header and yesterday.

He's 11-11 on save opportunities

I'm sure he'll be a hot trade commodity this summer for a contending team but I'm not sure the Sox don't keep him. He's signed through next season as well. He's been legit and getting him for Omar Narvaez was a steal.

Tim with the GW double yesterday in the 8th :pimp::pimp:

Trade with Seattle looking real funny...
Kelenic just got promoted to the M's High A squad too, kid looks like a stud.

SMH at the Mets really thinking Dodgers are cheating, like y'all won the night before 7-3 and were leading most of the game yesterday.

As for the foul ball that hit the little girl, that's terrible and hoping the best for her. MLB needs to stop playing and make it a requirement to put nets along the side to foul poles. I'm furious that this even continues to be an argument when pitchers are throwing harder and exit velocities are higher than ever, so do something and minimize the risks.

The Mets just got screwed out of an additional run. The ball man picked up the ball while it was still in play.

Digging those reds unis they’re wearing today. Need to grab that hat and a few more of their others.

I can point you in a direction for those.

Found them on dicks sporting good website and had a $25 gift card. Grabbed that one and the 1967 one. Was hoping they had the navy one we talked about but they didn’t. They do have the majority of replicas o the all the throwbacks they’ve worst far. May break down and order ta navy jersey.

Back
Top Bottom