2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

d3si d3si , Matt Allan was a steal at that draft slot, my G. Brodie went all-in. I know Allan has signability issues which made him drop significantly, because he wants like $4M but if the Mets can work out a deal, might have landed the best pitcher in an otherwise weak class.

the good ol thursdays

cant wait to settle in and watch baseball all day in few mins

normally gamble but im chilling today

I'm bout to throw the Reds game on here at work. I went with the MLB.TV one team package. Saw one day last week it was down to $70 something, used my military discount and came out to bout $51 for the year. Can't beat that. :pimp: Gonna take this and use it in Kuwait next month

48010929363_54ed5dd9b0_h.jpg

48010918066_80a4657000_h.jpg

:sick::sick::sick:

Wow, I like that they’re bringing back throwbacks but that swoosh is hideous. Need to grab a few current players jerseys cause I’m not wearing that.

I don’t think that swoosh on the mock-up is finalized on the throwbacks from what I read.

Dallas Keuchel should fire his agent. What was Houston's QO, like $17.9M for the season? So he missed two months of the season to pitch for $5M less. Didn't get the $20M AAV over four or five years that he wanted. With interest from numerous teams, how was his agent not pitting the Cards, Yanks, etc. against each other in a bidding war?

Dallas Keuchel should fire his agent. What was Houston's QO, like $17.9M for the season? So he missed two months of the season to pitch for $5M less. Didn't get the $20M AAV over four or five years that he wanted. With interest from numerous teams, how was his agent not pitting the Cards, Yanks, etc. against each other in a bidding war?

MLB would benefit greatly from a mic'd up weekly segment... People would love to hear what goes on with the players/coaches and umpires. At the end of the day, this is entertainment in the grand scheme of things.

Kid in my league has Giolito & Ryu on his team.... and he's in 11th place of 12 teams :lol: ya can't predict fantasy baseball.

They played the game wrong and he lost money. I really wanted to see him stay in Houston but least I can see him against my Reds now. Rather him go to Atl than have to shave the beard in NY, personally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom