2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

White Sox :pimp:
Ain't even mad, my G. Not being a pessimistic Tribe fan, I saw the window closing for a while. Even called the Twins taking the division months ago. Chernoff should have traded Kluber in the offseason. Now he's hurt and has limited value. Instead, Bauer is finna get shipped before the deadline. Even though y'all a division rival, I rock with the Cubanos, Moncada and Abreu. Giolito turned a corner, Lopez will figure things out and Cease in the pipeline.

Yanks emerging as favorites for Dallas w/ Atl, Twins and StL as "second Tier" favorites per MLB trade talk

Ain't even mad, my G. Not being a pessimistic Tribe fan, I saw the window closing for a while. Even called the Twins taking the division months ago. Chernoff should have traded Kluber in the offseason. Now he's hurt and has limited value. Instead, Bauer is finna get shipped before the deadline. Even though y'all a division rival, I rock with the Cubanos, Moncada and Abreu. Giolito turned a corner, Lopez will figure things out and Cease in the pipeline.

Yeah man I really thought last year was y'all last big run at it. It's hard to replace all those HR's that have left the lineup this year. Donaldson / Edwin etc.

I really wonder if Lopez figures it out or if down the line he becomes a 7th-8th inning pen guy? Thing is his FB is up there in speed but it's just so damn flat.

Giolito
Cease
Kopech
Dunning

Mix in a veteran / Rodon

Should be a decent rotation going forward. I'd love to resign Abreu just because you need a Vetty in that lineup with all those young kids. Squad could look like come 2021 Opening Day

LF - Eloy
CF - Robert
RF - ?
3B - Moncada
SS - Anderson
2B - Madrigal
1B - Vaughn
DH - Abreu
C - Collins / Veteran

41F02AAD-BED3-4A4C-B9DC-FC04102B5505.png
Moncada :pimp::pimp:

Hit a absolute bomb of Strausburg

It's gonna truly be the dog days of summer for the American League because this **** already looks all but decided. Twins and Astros run away with it and the AL East has the other 3 playoff teams. Yankees, Rays, BoSox in some kind of order.

Playoffs will be really good though.

Twins definitely need to get Kimbrel...I was an early, pre-Cy supporter of Kuechel, but I'd prefer the bullpen help, considering the price both command.

i'm watching the ending of the softball championship and the outfielder just waited for the ball instead of charging for it and throwing to the plate with momentum

Back
Top Bottom