2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

2E774FEB-C4DA-46F7-88A8-C09A7F9E8D40.png

I love Carlos Beltran. I never thought of him becoming a Mets manager one day. Just like Lampard and Chelsea FC, I'm still worried about it but still support them fully. I'd do the same thing with Beltran and Mets

Bringing Terry Collins back to the coaching staff definitely concerns me :lol:
I understand about former experienced manager tho

Even that has changed believe it or not

I coach in the IAC and we get good crowds for the rivalry games, and I was at the WCAC championship games the last two years and both times they had to turn people away because American U was packed.

I'm not sure if the ARS hoopsfest is coming back this year but that usually packs Dematha's gym.

I coach in the IAC and we get good crowds for the rivalry games, and I was at the WCAC championship games the last two years and both times they had to turn people away because American U was packed.

I'm not sure if the ARS hoopsfest is coming back this year but that usually packs Dematha's gym.

I was expecting more but glad it’s still alive

Outside of the skins, DC isn't a sports town. The nats, caps, and to a certain extent the wiz are just entertainment
You saying the Caps are just entertainment makes this whole statement void.

That’s the only team in DC that doesn’t get it’s stadium overrun by opposing fans. Wizards are bottom of the totem pole here.

Wow Beltran huh ?

C4TKlH9WIAEne1q (1).jpg

The look of sheer agony in the this pic, even Trump lost bread :lol:

Gon be a fun year ...

Back
Top Bottom