2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Yeah I don't believe the MLB would just strip a title. I mean we're talking about a league who won't even strip MVP awards from proven PED users (still mad about Braun in '11).

Throw an asterisk on that '17 WS, take a couple of 1st rounders, fine them 8 figures and call it a day.

People who are responding "the MLB wont strip the Astros of a title" are not answering the question I asked. I didnt ask if YOU thought that MLB would strip them. I was asking what would need to be uncovered for baseball to do that.

People who are responding "the MLB wont strip the Astros of a title" are not answering the question I asked. I didnt ask if YOU thought that MLB would strip them. I was asking what would need to be uncovered for baseball to do that.

is that not them also answering "there's nothing that could be uncovered for the league to vacate the title"?

is that not them also answering "there's nothing that could be uncovered for the league to vacate the title"?

I am giving them the benefit of the doubt that what you said is not what they meant. Because to make a definitive statement like "there is nothing in the world that could cause them to be stripped of their title" is not something that I can get behind.

Sure, it would have to be the most extreme of extreme circumstances, but that is what I am asking.

I just got to believe they’re going to come down hard on them because the league got on them about it before, and kept doing so anyway. That and how high this is going up in the front office.

What’s sad, is I kind of feel this is taking away from the Nats title with all attention being focused on this. It was interesting reading an article on bleacher report that Washington was well aware of this and planned against it. Like each pitcher getting there own series of signs and multiple sets of signs to switch to if they felt they were being stolen.

You sure ppl are just looking to pile on the stros? Sure this tweet was just mentioning the possibility of such thing, but the **** they’re getting is kind of warranted considering all that has come out against them.

Milwaukee unveiled these today.
B6CA1CBD-1193-41D8-8966-FACB49E9F8D2.png
20C1C02E-C2DF-4F08-BCFF-2D9D6065ED67.png
7879ABB5-78B3-47EF-8419-C99EB6E09FA6.png
20168917-B9E9-4112-ADAF-64E635CA41DE.png
FF83CCC3-EA61-400E-B1F5-43D462153FCC.png

I was in the "O, for god sakes it's part of the game" camp ... Actually got in a heated argument with a close friend about it ...

Now, I'm on the other end of the spectrum ... I support MLB stripping the Astros of their title ... If they prove all of this is true, I believe it goes beyond the pale ... You have to either make their team virtually uncompetitive for 5 or so years by fining, lowering their cap and freezing draft picks, or just strip the title and be done with it ...

Didn’t like the thought of Brewers getting new Jersey’s but I love these. That grey jersey is fire. Gonna buy one.

The brewers did a much better job than the Padres bringing back the old uniform. I’m not huge fan of the padres new set

Heads up, Jomboy will be on Boomer and Gio in a bit to talk about those vids he posted on the Astros cheating.

Last edited:

Really dont think vacating the title is as unrealistic as you guys claim. It certainly may not happen, but it could.

Back
Top Bottom