2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I don’t see titles being vacated.

but what would be considered getting the hammer? A fine is irrelevant because you’re just taking pocket change from the owner. A few draft picks? Whoopty do, there’s 60 something rounds in the draft :lol:

Going to be the same old **** from the Mets this off-season. A full court press should have been put on Grandal. He didn't sign last year because of the dollar amount. Shopping from the clearance section again.

looks like phillies brought in Joe Dillion to be the new hitting coach

i think hes coming from the Nats ? so bryce should have some chemistry with him from that 1 season

looks like phillies brought in Joe Dillion to be the new hitting coach

i think hes coming from the Nats ? so bryce should have some chemistry with him from that 1 season
Kevin Long’s right hand man. Soto credits him a lot for all the time they’ve put in together. Good hire.

good to hear got me excited to see what he can do with our lineup

i know baseball pretty much just ended but my *** over here already counting down days till pitchers and catchers report lol

HURRY UP MLB SZN

4 year, $34 mil for Pomeranz? :sick:

it’s an overpay for sure.
But these teams (White Sox included) who have been out of it for so long almost have to resort to overpaying. Especially after giving Manny that deal. Padres are expected to keep paying to get people and make the team more competitive

So you guys know how Scotty Smalls swiped his dad's autographed Babe Ruth ball and took it out to the Sandlot to play with? All these years watching this movie and it just now struck me.

Why didnt he just grab the ball that he was learning to play catch with? The one that gave him the black eye?

Back
Top Bottom