2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

So many free agents rumored to be on their way to the NL East. like its the only division in MLB.
Stop it
I mean the Phils have consistently shown they’re willing to open the checkbook so they will be tied to every single big player that’s available. Not that hard to comprehend :lol:

edit: looks at teams mentioned. Notices Mets have been omitted :lol:

I'm going to love it when it's announced that Cole is signing with the Mariners for $300M. Kris Bryant to the Dodgers would be :smokin

I mean the Phils have consistently shown they’re willing to open the checkbook so they will be tied to every single big player that’s available. Not that hard to comprehend :lol:

edit: looks at teams mentioned. Notices Mets have been omitted :lol:

lololol
Im not surprised

$80 mil deferred for Stras. Probably gives them flexibility for Rendon

What's with the Nats and these deferred deals :lol:

They don't have or won't give the money to pay upfront. Part of the reason Harper went up North. Gets every penny owed to him.

Boras plant, Jon Heyman says there's a mystery team in the Cole sweepstakes
cmon_zps85b058d7.png

They don't have or won't give the money to pay upfront. Part of the reason Harper went up North. Gets every penny owed to him.

Boras plant, Jon Heyman says there's a mystery team in the Cole sweepstakes
cmon_zps85b058d7.png
Nats have the richest owners in baseball, the deferrals are mainly for their stance against MASN - which should be wrapping up in court shortly.

Wow. I knew it was gonna pass Stras but they shattered him. Hate the Yanks but good for him. Wel deserved. One of my faves next to Max and deGrom. And this coming from a Phils fan

Very proud of Cole and his agent. They made the best decision not just for themselves but for the sport itself. Cole is truly a humanitarian and a scholar. I am a fan of his off of the diamond and I wish him nothing but health and happiness.

Back
Top Bottom