2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Why did the Yankees not wear 42 for game 1 but wore it for game 2? Think we wore them one game on Friday and yesterday.

didnt even know the yanks ended up winning the game lol... when the mets started to get a lot of runs i shut it off by the 6th...

But isnt it usually just one game and if you don’t play on the day, you wear it the next day. Pretty sure we wore them three days.

No clue...I remembered Jackie Robinson day turned into a full weekend, I thought, starting it on Friday...might have been the collective volume, but I can't be sure now that I think of it.

Hope you have some RSU’s - stock has been a monster

you know it, my shares are worth 5x what I’ve actually put in over the last 3 years:pimp:

dont understand the Castro trade for the padres unless they plan on Mejia being done but even then, they basically have that catcher already with hedges.

Sounds like the Padres are close to landing Clevinger. Padres are going for it!

Last edited:
This starting extra innings with a runner on is just for this season or they committing to that trash?

Can’t wait for this 7 inning garbage to be done with.

Not quite sure what the padres are doing.. the quality of prospects could’ve brought back 1 big bat that I feel they need. although I guess there aren’t enough teams out of it to really have that caliber of player available.

Can't bleef Lynn hasn't landed somewhere yet.
He's gotta be the Most Valuable player out there based on current contract, salary and position.
Plus he's consistent AF and probably the most reliable Pitcher on the planet.

I get people are bashing SD, but Nola is a good player that plays other positions in infield besides catcher, and Altavilla throws hard. Sample size is small on Nola, and he’s older, but he’s not just a backup catcher. SD is good and in a short season like this I get the aggressiveness.

That Seattle outfield is going to be nuts if Trammel develops in next 2-3 years. They definitely won that trade.

I think right off the bat they win in a landslide. The padres gave up pretty highly touted prospects for a 30 year old platoon guy, a reliever off acl surgery and another terrible reliever.

Back
Top Bottom