2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

What the fans did was stupid. Absolutely. But him before all that, climbing up the fence as if he was going to do something before the game winning hit was equally stupid.

Yea I’m not down with throwing anything at players. It’s stupid. Prior to all that happening, Straw climbed the fence and acted as if he was going to hop it and go at some fans which more than likely was the cause of that outcome (stupid all around).

traded tonight’s tickets for some tomorrow to see Kershaw v Manaea. also so I didn’t have to miss the Celts game but don’t tell my girl that :lol:

1650768243125.jpeg

These old timers with their uNwRiTTeN rULeS are soft

Yea I’m not down with throwing anything at players. It’s stupid. Prior to all that happening, Straw climbed the fence and acted as if he was going to hop it and go at some fans which more than likely was the cause of that outcome (stupid all around).

They probably said some foul **** for him to do that. It’s always the fans taking it too far in these situations. Don’t blame him at all or any player that confronts a fan(s) for crossing the line.

Disgusting.

Straw should've dragged one of those fools out of the bleachers.

Then they double down in right field at the end. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom