2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

3321E341-36B1-464F-8EB5-06E7140B1C20.jpeg

Dodgers rolled em today. Beautiful day though

Ohtani is my favorite player of all time.

I was going to make him my avy until HIM HIM did.

He could have used a better pic too :smh:

#context

Having a dirty jersey before you even throw a pitch
Throwing 6 perfect innings

My avy’s worth a million words

Was also in attendance to see the Padres get rolled...

One of my friends from the Navy is born and raised in SD. Big Padres fan and has had season tickets for years.

Had no clue they were front row on the third baseline.

20220424_131044.jpg

He has always offered them to me at cost, I will take advantage of them more now. 168 for two tickets this close ain't bad at all.

It looked like a strike that time though?
I don't know how he was calling it the entire game before that, but it looked at looked a tad low and outside. 👀😬

The fact that we all know games can be called a certain way one game and a different way another game is why I support going automatic.

-foe

I blame this on not letting the nerds play in school. They're taking it out on everyone now by ruining our games and changing the way their played :smh:

FB_IMG_1650896244124.jpg

Pick a nerd every now and then. Don't let em ruin all our sports because of their childhoods ....

I don't know how he was calling it the entire game before that, but it looked at looked a tad low and outside. 👀😬

The fact that we all know games can be called a certain way one game and a different way another game is why I support going automatic.

-foe

I hate to do this, given how the NFL can't make up their minds on what a catch is, but what is a strike? That pitch by Hader cut over the plate and the bottom of the box when it went through the hitting zone. If it's where the pitch ends up, that's a ball, but I don't think that was always the case. I know umps miss a lot and I'm not advocating for Angel, but that's a strike to me and a very good pitch. Scharwber just gonna have to protect the plate in that situation and foul it off or something. That's the name of the game.

Back
Top Bottom