2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

What's so funny mr j 858 mr j 858

You even said you wasn't a fan, but now that he's a Padre he's the best ever?

Only reason this Machado talk is heightened is because of Miggy getting 3,000. Machado started in the show much younger than Arenado to even make that a possibility, but Arenado the best in the game and has been. They both started around the same time though and Nolan got 7 more GG's and 4x the silver sluggers.

Nolan got a case for best ever 3rd baseman, imo. That's not a reach either or you ain't been paying attention.

Only reason this Machado talk is heightened is because of Miggy getting 3,000. Machado started in the show much younger than Arenado to even make that a possibility, but Arenado the best in the game and has been. They both started around the same time though and Nolan got 7 more GG's and 4x the silver sluggers.

Nolan got a case for best ever 3rd baseman, imo. That's not a reach either or you ain't been paying attention.
You forgot this is the 2022 Unofficial Official San Diego Padre Season Thread.

I’m living my man. Doing the family man thing I thought I never would do and loving it. Can’t wait to take little man to dodger stadium this summer. How’s the don doing?

I’m so proud of you - remember when Bob threw up in your car? He’s getting married in less than a month 😂😂😂😂

34FF6183-A665-4B40-9572-52C9C471E452.gif

My man don’t get caught up in the small stuff 😂

It’s all love in here! One of my favorite threads for the last 10 years

The Angels are competitive, so for Ohtani and Trout’s sake I hope Arte gives that FO the green light to make moves to get them into the postseason. Hoping they collapse then but I want to see those guys play in October.

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
I don’t watch Angels games much. Just highlights sometimes or if they’re on TV when I can.

But doesn’t it seem like Ohtani has been hitting the ball deep AF lately but not getting HRs. Balls hit the walls all the time this year it feels like :lol:

Great comeback tho.

Back
Top Bottom