2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

👀

39E2458F-4E47-4B19-B68E-21B961E0DC22.jpeg

I dont think the Angels will trade Ohtani, but they absolutely should. The Angels are doing Ohtani and baseball in general a disservice by hoarding Trout and Ohtani. Two of the games biggest stars fading into obscurity because of the s**t team that they are on.

IMO trade Trout and build around Ohtani. If it doesn’t work when Ohtani’s up for FA, sell for a teams entire top prospects list.

IMO trade Trout and build around Ohtani. If it doesn’t work when Ohtani’s up for FA, sell for a teams entire top prospects list.
I'm with you but how would optics be for the Angels? Trade the one guy they've failed for a decade, who actually CHOSE to sign an extension with them, for the unicorn who hasn't committed and has expressed interest to move on various occasions...

Universal DH is a factor and I think Eppler/Maddon not being in Anaheim anymore also plays a little factor on Ohtani's willingness to move on. The 8/2 Deadline and Hot Stove this offseason will be wild, especially with Judge on the market too.

I'm with you but how would optics be for the Angels? Trade the one guy they've failed for a decade, who actually CHOSE to sign an extension with them, for the unicorn who hasn't committed and has expressed interest to move on various occasions...

Universal DH is a factor and I think Eppler/Maddon not being in Anaheim anymore also plays a little factor on Ohtani's willingness to move on. The 8/2 Deadline and Hot Stove this offseason will be wild, especially with Judge on the market too.

You can sell it as giving Mike a chance to get to the playoffs/win a WS with a contender while building up the organization.

How well they sell it and how the fans receive/react to that would be a different story lol.

I’m down to trade Trout. Don’t want him to go the way of Bonds and Griffey and never win anything.

The Astros just come to play every single time we play them. Idk how they keep doing it.

Bregman has had a terrible year but won’t stop hitting against us. I can’t explain it.

The Astros have clearly hacked PitchCom.

Back
Top Bottom