2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

yeah i get the importance of 61 for yankee fans but no one else gives a **** :lol:

This. Not too different than when Papi broke the Red Sox single season record in 2006. It was a cool moment, but 16 years later people will be quicker to remember what he did in 2013.

Us Yankee fans are fine with our clean, steroid free hr record. We'll take the 62 and see it stay till Judge wants to break it again :smokin

Talkin a ton of sh*t today :lol:

And again, with a bums spit for lube , F☆CK THE METS :smokin

So Judge to Mariners confirmed.

:lol:

Lol SOTO is having a hard time living up to that signing I see mr j 858 mr j 858
Dude can’t get on unless hit by pitch or BB.
He can’t even barrell an out.
It’s all pop out to 1st SS or C and ground out fielders choice.
Never thought he’d crumble like that.

mr j 858 mr j 858
084D01CE-A1FF-4060-9CFF-4DB7DD5F2E88.jpeg
BE41A5D8-5892-42E7-BB10-2594AB2A7C3F.jpeg
8AE7BFA6-BD5E-4A8A-82D7-FF5F87EF4AF4.jpeg
4525D0B9-298C-47D5-802A-B3ACAC245D42.jpeg
C4C2E705-EF50-4B6A-9225-C2731152E71C.jpeg

Y’all are going to get tired of me.
Over the next 34 games in Regular Season and Possible Post Season Games, I’m for sure going to keep the thread up to date on the lack of Good Baseball going on with the Pads.
I’m tired of seeing just the posts in here praising the average *** product they put out nightly in the form of something “good” from them.
We’re going to stay abreast (not even sure what that word means) on everything Pads, good and not good.

Y’all are going to get tired of me.
Over the next 34 games in Regular Season and Possible Post Season Games, I’m for sure going to keep the thread up to date on the lack of Good Baseball going on with the Pads.
I’m tired of seeing just the posts in here praising the average *** product they put out nightly in the form of something “good” from them.
We’re going to stay abreast (not even sure what that word means) on everything Pads, good and not good.

2pac-tupac.gif

Are we sure Goldy is NL MVP? Might not even be the best player on his own damn team. I believe Arenado has an opt out after this season too...

Edwin Diaz has the weirdest career, dude is all-star status one year and trash the next. Like clockwork

Back
Top Bottom