2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

What are the odds if Pujols hits 700, he returns one more season to pass 714 to move to 3rd all time?

We need to find a way to get you guys into the playoffs.

I still believe in the Twins.

It's not jiving right now. The pitching been spotty and no Buxton. Correa has come on big time lately showing why he's a gamer, but they they're missing an x-factor stepping up like Kepler. We'll see, but it's getting late in the season, so it's time to turn it on.

mr j 858 mr j 858 you have got to be fuming.

It’s okay to admit it.

Nah. Sports is like that with certain fan bases: Dodgers, Raiders, Cowyboys etc just travel well.

Honestly a lot of Dodger fans show up and I know pay high re seller prices for a couple reasons. LA is a 2 hour drive down, Petco is just a better ballpark and has a lot better beer and food options inside and outside around the stadium compared to Dodger stadium. It's also more accessible either by driving or taking mass transit to get in & out of Downtown SD.Compared to Dodger stadium which I heard if you don't leave early and stay until the final out you can be stuck in the parking lot for 2 to 3 hours.Lastly I talk to a lot of season ticket members who re sell their tickets because they make a ton of money re selling them on stubhub or other places and they mainly just don't want to deal with and bring their family and kids around drunk unrully Dodger fans who a lot of times just start fights in the stands.

Same thing when the Chargers were here in San Diego playing at Jack Murphy/ Qualcomm stadium people didn't want to deal with the crap of when the Raider fans would show up here.

Back
Top Bottom