2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

The Mets continue to waste a generational talent in deGrom. They left a village on the bases today and the Pirates tied the game with one swing. 13Ks for nothing.

It’s probably more common out in Cali and Washington, Oregon where there’s so many teams in the same states. Minnesota I hadn’t seen that before.

FIFTY MUTHA ******* NINE BABY !!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

******* Phillies. Even in those rare moments when you find yourself rooting for these bozos, they can’t get it done. No more Philly Cheesesteaks for the rest of the year. Only chopped cheeses.

Does Judge have an outside shot at Bonds? I feel like if he catches fire he could make it interesting.

what sucks is if they're gonna acknowledge Bond's 73 as the record then he should be allowed in the Hall. if they're gonna keep these guys out then wipe their stats clean as part of the punishment of cheating.

i know I'm capin here but if Judge does it clean (61) then that should be the record and not let the cheaters hold records and don't acknowledge em for anything else.

* 73 :emoji_syringe: by every cheater hr records ....

i know i'm od'n and maybe reachin for Judge to have the only record but seriously, the majority of them dudes deserved the HOF. either put em in or just rid of em. look at this situation, is it really fair to Judge to not have the record when every single person walking knows Bonds got it cheating ?

coming from a Yankee fan this'll get laughed at and ignored but really .....

No I believe the fans have let them and the organization know they can’t get away with lowballing Judge.

Back
Top Bottom