2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

B9ACB780-38D4-4098-9EAE-6275844550D0.jpeg

Wait, you think is egregious to even think of Ohtani as MVP?

-foe
Absolutely.

Judge - 10.4

Ohtani batting - 3.7
Ohtani pitching - 5.0

Its not close. Nothing against Ohtani but Judge is putting together the best offensive season in 20 years. Take Bonds out and it's the best since Ted Williams and Mickey Mantle in 1957, possobly further back. His season is that good. Ohtani is great and it won't be often that someone produces more value than him but this year is the exception.

Read this so you can fully appreciate just how good his season is:

Absolutely.

Judge - 10.4

Ohtani batting - 3.7
Ohtani pitching - 5.0

Its not close. Nothing against Ohtani but Judge is putting together the best offensive season in 20 years. Take Bonds out and it's the best since Ted Williams and Mickey Mantle in 1957, possobly further back. His season is that good. Ohtani is great and it won't be often that someone produces more value than him but this year is the exception.

Read this so you can fully appreciate just how good his season is:

Who are your top 5 ALMVP candidates?

-foe

Judge deserves the MVP for every sport played with a ball. Cricket, tennis, bocci ball, everything.

If he gets the triple crown and leads the MAJORS in almost every dam category, this will be the greatest season a player has ever put up, PERIOD.

U see a season like this once in a lifetime. I've been around 46 yrs and never seen anything like this, any player. This dude is re writing the history books and half of u still say Ohtani deserves it cause he pitches one day a week. If thats all that separates him and Judge (cause he dam sure ain't a better hitter) then I'm sure the Yanks can find a pitcher to give them the same effort cause lets keep it funky for a minute. Ohtani's a good pitcher but is he the best ? No way. Is he a very good hitter ? Obviously. Is he better than Judge ?

2r8F9rJF8BjUhkRM5SrukdzuMRYTDTY8qH8x3Sf7cvor7VMTZJk6vfg9KebaM2BYMRA4651ZqK1RiVQrxpKKNQj4iAj2Mk...gif

Lets put all that Yankee hate aside and appreciate this man and how he's making everyone else look like little leaguers. Once in a lifetime u see **** like this and some of u still would give it to a guy who himself probably would be embarrassed accepting the MVP.

ALL RISE ... all of u .. I'm bored at work so I'm open for any arguing :lol: :smokin

Ohtani deserves to remain in the conversation for AL MVP and has legitimate case to win every season he keeps up these numbers. Modern WAR tracking is not enough to measure his value because he's the same person in two positions, so it's hard to truly represent.

Judge is the MVP to me, what he's done this season after betting on himself is absolutely insane. I admit that I'm a narrative guy, but he's truly having a historic year, which is contributing heavily to a contender, so that justifies winning over a damn unicorn.

Back
Top Bottom