2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Pitching duel is a nice way to say a game is boring. Hell they aren’t even pitching duels. Guys striking out cause launch angle isn’t a pitching duel.

VideoCapture_20220928-224456.jpg

Had I went to game Sunday (and it didn’t rain) and Judge hit the home run he hit tonight…

I would have been damn near close to the ball.

75 percent chance I would have gotten it. No one is seeing me.

Is that the bullpen? I’m a reliever, Im negotiation a few millions in exchange for the ball

It was hard for the guy with the tats. The railing was higher up on his side for some reason so it was hard for him to bend down. Plus he was the short.

The other dude tho - Could have had it. Taller, longer reach, shorter rail. So it was easier to bend down.

He simply didn’t do enough. The reflexes or courage may not have been there. His positioning was terrible.

That’s my combine assessment.

It was hard for the guy with the tats. The railing was higher up on his side for some reason so it was hard for him to bend down. Plus he was the short.

The other dude tho - Could have had it. Taller, longer reach, shorter rail. So it was easier to bend down.

He simply didn’t do enough. The reflexes or courage may not have been there. His positioning was terrible.

That’s my combine assessment.
Coupé Kurkjian

LFGSD !

That's the Manny Padres fans have come to love & appreciate. Swiping a back while playing on a bad ankle at the end of the season against a division rival.

Last edited:
Someone brought it up about Mookie being MVP. I was thinking that too because he’s hit a bunch of HRs this season.

But then I looked at his batting average. Low for his standards. Still an amazing year tho.

Someone brought it up about Mookie being MVP. I was thinking that too because he’s hit a bunch of HRs this season.

But then I looked at his batting average. Low for his standards. Still an amazing year tho.

He's also on a loaded offensive Dodgers team. They didn't struggle when he got injured and was out like 10 games this season.

If anything Freddie Freeman deserves some NL MVP votes.

Musgrove starts the game loading the bases and LAD let’s him out of the inning with 0 ER.
He puts on 2 in the 2nd and LAD lets him off the hook with 0ER.

Gallo goes 0-4 leaving 7 men on base, never once makes contact on the ball with his Bat.
They strand 12guys total.

And PADS can’t give that man Musgrove 1-2 runs?
Bell goes up 3-0 in the 10th, and doesn’t get in base?

You guys are screwed.
You’d be better off missing the WC all together.
No chance in hell at beating anybody.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom