2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Good for them.

Crazy thing is a bunch NT M’s fans on here still aren’t happy and don’t believe :lol:

Ever since I moved back to Seattle about 5 years ago, I’ve learned there’s real trauma that’s consistent with local M’s fans. My friends and coworkers all share stories of seasons where it seemed like it was finally going to happen then just doesn’t, so I feel for them.

Last season I attended a good amount of games and was that ignorant friend that was consistently like “chill, y’all got it this year…” then they clinged on all the way to game 162 to fall short. M’s will make it in and it’ll be cool to watch it with some locals.

Curt Schilling on Michael Kaye's hr call ...

“I was always taught, one of the things that I think helped me in the booth, was there are some moments that speak for themselves. And I thought that was one of them. He could have said everything he said after the fact. Everyone watching the game knew exactly what happened. They knew what the number was ... I just wanted to see and feel the moment ... So shut your mouth and let the moment breathe, but it is what it is.”

Schilling needs to shut his salty buy a ticket to get in the HOF *** up. No secret this clown hates the Yankees but seriously, shut the **** up about a hr call he would've done the exact same way if anyone cared about listening to him. Can't stand this guy :lol:

Last edited:
Weak *** hit man. Glove was on ball.

I know some people who’d call this an error.

1664554189615.jpeg

Nats maybe have less than 1000 people at this game today

i understand why but maaaan that looks depressing

Remarkable!

Last summer I attended his High A debut game after work

And now he’ll be making his debut in the major tonight
32A56061-D0FD-4284-829C-AD00E9784F71.jpeg

AF6165C7-D8F9-4956-8C83-46C9FA5B4823.jpeg

315F9DB7-F75E-4BF3-8084-AEEB04720D1A.jpeg

Baty was in the game as well. The O's hot prospect Grayson Rodriguez was there too. He didn't pitch that day

Back
Top Bottom