2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Bassitt has pissed all over himself. He's not built for moments like this. He was afraid to throw. Overall, the Mets pitching has been unbelievably bad this series. They deserve an early exit. I'm done.

Bassitt has pissed all over himself. He's not built for moments like this. He was afraid to throw. Overall, the Mets pitching has been unbelievably bad this series. They deserve an early exit. I'm done.
This series?
Man it’s been bad since September got here and the pressure built

The pitching hasn't been great but deGrom and Scherzer kept it close enough. The problem is the team isn't scoring, leaving runners on. That's not going to do it in the postseason.

The pitching hasn't been great but deGrom and Scherzer kept it close enough. The problem is the team isn't scoring, leaving runners on. That's not going to do it in the postseason.

Also Starling Marte isn't back from his broken hand yet right ?

Yeah he's been out for a minute but that's not a good enough excuse. They should be scoring more runs.
With Marte out though the OF is kind of buns.
Who was the CF that caught that flyball on his heels so he allowed Acuna to tag from 1st, in the 2nd inning?
Even with a noodle arm he shouldn’t have been catching TAHT BALL going backwards.
He should have been planted ready to come up throwing.

Woulda thought this series woulda been motivation enough for the Mets. Basically gave it to the Braves.

I literally text my boy few minutes ago saying Jensen should come out to Diaz walk out song

Then Contreras comes up to bat playing it😂😂😂

Too bad he struck out

Braves got their 100th win off the Mets and they'll probably get first place. I don't even see the Mets winning the Wild Card. What an embarrassment.

This franchise deserves the ridicule they're about to receive. Punting on the trade deadline resulted in them giving away the division in the last weekend of the season. Fans don't deserve a half-assed effort from the organization.

Was on hand for Pujols last home run at home in the regular season and his and Yadi’s last regular season home game with my bros!!!

Glad we got a physical ticket to the game!!!!
A02A4892-96CC-45BB-A74F-4489CC38D350.jpeg
DA936E6B-04D6-41C8-BC99-6BE40F3A00DE.jpeg

Attachments

• EB4232EE-4778-49B0-AFF1-BFF6FD9CBF3C.jpeg
    EB4232EE-4778-49B0-AFF1-BFF6FD9CBF3C.jpeg
    382.1 KB · Views: 105
This franchise deserves the ridicule they're about to receive. Punting on the trade deadline resulted in them giving away the division in the last weekend of the season. Fans don't deserve a half-assed effort from the organization.

To Atlanta’s credit, them and the Dodgers are the best second half teams this season. The Mets for all of their blunders are still a 90+ Win team headed into the postseason. People want the Mets to lose because they hate the Mets. The ridicule is always around the corner because people love saying that “the Mets are going to Met”.

I literally text my boy few minutes ago saying Jensen should come out to Diaz walk out song

Then Contreras comes up to bat playing it😂😂😂

Too bad he struck out
I noticed about a day or two after Timmy Trumpet has the house rocking that Contreras also used it as his walk up music.
I listen to it every morning now on the way to work!

Joint gets me ready.

To Atlanta’s credit, them and the Dodgers are the best second half teams this season. The Mets for all of their blunders are still a 90+ Win team headed into the postseason. People want the Mets to lose because they hate the Mets. The ridicule is always around the corner because people love saying that “the Mets are going to Met”.

It's looking like and shaping up to be Padres @ Mets for a wild card round matchup. Which I think would go the distance. Degrom & Mad Max still worry me in the playoffs because they are vets and can and have in the past turned it on and shutdown teams in the playoffs.

I'm expecting the Padres to go with Yu Darvish game 1 and then Blake Snell for Game 2.

Back
Top Bottom