2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Bravo Phillies.
Bravo.
7CAAA47A-01E1-417D-B36D-E4250AD937EA.jpeg

28EC5CDA-EDE4-4D86-9163-EC6AB1F93737.jpeg

Finally man i get to enjoy some playoff baseball once again

Friday night cant ****ing wait

Can’t believe it’s been since the 2011.

I remember 2009 WS when you guys had an incredible team year after year.

I secretly thought you guys were winning that too. Cliff Lee and Halladay scared me so much.

Can anyone help me and find the gif of the Braves players carrying the casket with the trumpett song playing in background…

MVP. You wouldn’t even know he just passed Babe Ruth. Wonder why they didn’t interrupt programming for his at bats :smh:

I hope espn puts Padres vs Mets at 5PM on Friday. Even then that still will suck with it being on a Friday, rush hour, and people getting off work.

I requested and got approved to come into work and leave work early that day.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me and find the gif of the Braves players carrying the casket with the trumpett song playing in background…

They haven’t clinched the division yet my dude. The way they played yesterday and them starting Odorizzi today means they will possibly have to face Alcantara on the final game of the series. Watch the Braves **** around and get swept and the Mets sweep the Nats and then they win the division. Way too May Braves fans are celebrating prematurely. True their magic number is 1, but it’s not over yet.

Back
Top Bottom