2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

(It really pisses me off 62 was hit in Texas/Dallas tho
:lol:
)

1664941723112.png

Figured Judge would get it today, especially before his first at bat when he and the catcher were chatting in the first game and he said we got you and winked at him.

Erupt doesn’t tell the truth. :lol:

You guys are not hated like that.

And I saw you talking spicy about Judge earlier too. I like it. Don’t come looking for him in Free Agency.

Oh no, he’s a future Met. I’ll sell him the steroids myself. Uncle Stevie is going to break open the bank this off-season.

it's not hate. but i will apologize. sorry for not joining you in celebrating Judge not even coming remotely close to breaking the single season home run record. truly, i apologize for my lack of enthusiasm for this meaningless night

Wahhhh, wahhhhh….

Your season is OVER

Now go wash your face then sit down and worry about Mac Jones throwing another INT soon.

B0402BD3-8082-4D6B-9DE5-9FA36ACEA54A.jpeg

Congrats to my Baltimore people too btw. Beat out Boston with 1/3 the budget.

Judge may not be the all time home run leader but in the AL he is... Also the only clean guy to get that many homers... Everyone and their mom's knows McGuire, Sosa and Bonds were on steroids to reach those stats... So for me their records are tainted... They will never make the hall of fame...

On another note I'm impressed with how good the braves are even without Freddie on their team

Jesus Christ, u could slip on all the tears in here :lol:

The amount of people who have come up to me sayin Judge ain't the hr king, i should setup a booth in the lobby of my building for hugs and tissues for these tears. What makes me laugh is no one wanted Bonds to break that record and when he did it was "Maris is the real HR king cause it was natural". Now that a Yankee got the AL record back no one is using the steroid argument for Bonds, seems all is forgotten now, but Judge is definitely roided. If Judge did roids he'd have 90 hr's, so please blow your red noses.

It ain't like Judge is hard to root for, he's an awesome guy, u guys should give him a chance and you'll see how happy you'll feel after watching him constantly smack 500 ft hr's off of your favorite pitchers. This summer has changed my life. I smile all the time, say hello in the morning now, even talk to Met fans with a genuine sympathetic face. This Judge summer has been the best baseball summer of my life and then i come here, my other favorite place, and theres people here tryin to piss in the coffee. Just appreciate the baseball gods blessing us with this player and the rest of u non Yankee fans to be able to witness total grass fed greatness , especially when your teams give u nothing to root about after u get to the park :smokin

A lil more respect in here, i expect better outta u cry babies :wink:

i expect better outta u cry babies :wink:

you should not expect more of us. this is a message board where GOATs across all sports get slandered to hell. so you damn well know that Judge (i'm capitalizing his name in a sign of respect, just FYI) isn't going to get us all on our knees with our jaws unhinged like you and Coupé It Coupé It for some faux home run record! :lol:

on a serious note, i actually don't have an issue with him. he's one of the likable yankees for sure. the faux home run thing has nothing to do with him being a yankee

Back
Top Bottom