2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

a lot of the underdogs are winning at least in the NL.. the astros are taking care of business and hopefully the yanks tomorrow well see

It’s the playoffs everybody at 0-0 so it’s all about who shows up. The “better” teams aren’t showing up. But gotta love playoff baseball :pimp:

Post the score clown, it’s Padres are up, I must say this

Hader makes all other closers look like fidgeting introverts with what I just saw

facts. also, regression hits like a truck in the playoffs

If the Dodgers don’t win this series there’s no excuse to me imo. I don’t want to hear them complaining about the long stretch off (Astros look just fine with the same long stretch). Hell the break was only a day longer than what the Braves, Brewers and Giants got last year.

They’re playing a team they’ve absolutely owned since last summer and if they want to have trash situational hitting in the one series that’s literally for all the marbles. They deserve to be dragged.

I’m a Laker fan. The Shaq/Kobe squads and later the Kobe/Pau squads were savages when the games counted and rose the occasion when it mattered. Didn’t always win it all, but they won enough. These Dodger teams (2013-present) are like the opposite of that.

On a side note. Ima stop sipping for tonight. I hope Atlanta wins tomorrow so I check out Truist on Sunday evening.

Back
Top Bottom