2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

mr j 858 mr j 858 GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tom-and-jerry-sneaky.gif

don't let a-friend a-friend hear this. he hates snell and the padres. "they won't win one game in the playoffs"
Actually, I don’t hate them, it just happens to appear that way.
Actually if you’d go back to May, I made mention of something along the lines of “how will anybody beat this Pads Pitcher lineup sumsum……”

And before ASB got here, it became real REAL REAL easy to root against Pads for some reason . Then TRADE DEQDLINE gets here and they get DRURDY/Soto/Bell/Hader and I’m like okay okay, they mean business. Then they start losing 3-4 game series to the Bucs and Rox and Tigers and **** and by that time I couldn’t see a mr j 858 mr j 858 without letting the yoppa off on the PoopBrowns.😂

This man Snell close to getting the glow.
He still making too many mistakes in 0-2, 1-2, 2-2 counts trying to get the K instead of Out, but let him make a little more noise go another 2-3 games over the next 1-2 rounds, y’all going to all have to respect the Elite-ish-ness.
He Bruce Leroy catching bullets with his teeth cold right now though. Kiss that man Converse like he ShoNuff. IS he the toughest?! Is he the meanest?! Is he the baddest mofo lowdown around that town?! ShoNuff.

Actually, I don’t hate them, it just happens to appear that way.
Actually if you’d go back to May, I made mention of something along the lines of “how will anybody beat this Pads Pitcher lineup sumsum……”

And before ASB got here, it became real REAL REAL easy to root against Pads for some reason . Then TRADE DEQDLINE gets here and they get DRURDY/Soto/Bell/Hader and I’m like okay okay, they mean business. Then they start losing 3-4 game series to the Bucs and Rox and Tigers and **** and by that time I couldn’t see a mr j 858 mr j 858 without letting the yoppa off on the PoopBrowns.😂
too much talent to not win a single game in the playoffs tho. and now they're 1 game away from beating 2 100-win teams b2b.

snell's elite, or maybe he just owns the dodgers. just don't let him face the order three times :lol: he was very fortunate to only give up a double in that 6th inning, thought melvin was crazy sending him back out there.

THIS!
I don’t EVER remeber MLB getting days off in between 2home games.
The F word kind of ahit is this. Yanks have played 3 games in 11days.
Come on now

Exactly.

It’s absurd to turn an everyday sport into the NFL.

What is going on here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom