2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

190291F2-348B-4702-9686-CE8AFEE6E868.jpeg

29091783-9D7F-4B77-8796-9A70F9983B88.jpeg

F’ing weirdos. :lol:

Well maybe Boone should MANAGE to teach our guys on how to call for routine flyball/pop up without barreling over each other every ****ing god damn time like we’re in little league.

Honestly whatever. Let me sulk right now. Maybe I’ll be happier tonight or tomorrow and my enthusiasm we revive itself. You’ll be the first one to know in the Yankees thread brother.

233966AC-4E24-4215-B974-A7989F5C2231.jpeg
haha I feel you. I just default to players playing like ****, not really on the manager. tbh the roster just isn't great. 6-9 is trash and rookies. Bullpen was killed with injuries so they get a pass. But our lineup isn't on the same tier as say the Dodgers or the Astros. Not even close. 1-5 is good and Judge is amazing but it's *** after that. That falls on Cashman and Hal. Let's blame them.

We're winning 3 and 4, brother.

Jeez some of you Yankee fans are doomers man. Anything can happen. You get three in the BX to gain some momentum.

Don’t lump us all together. It looked bad when we were down 2-1 last round too. I still believe.

I just saw 30 Ks in 2 games, good Lawd! Series isn't over though, should be interesting to see in NY. Houston looking strong AF though, **** em.

We had unreal expectations in 04 🤷‍♂️

**** ain't over til it's over.

Yankee and Red Sox fans are the exact same they just root for different teams.

Sure but Yankees fans were getting slandered for not posting after G1 😂😂

The HELL y’all want? I’ve been on this site since I was 7 and still here 20 years LATER

Back
Top Bottom