2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

495B0E48-4CCA-419D-80B9-061A9D7E7CBC.jpeg

B7F69F82-0B20-408B-B6CF-F551B3643598.jpeg

Feels good phils got this core for a long time

I might be a Phillies fan now. I'm getting close. Devers would be the final straw.

Its tough being invested into teams and them doing some bone headed moves but we will always love the team no matter what

If ever in philly during baseball season.. phillies game on me though 100% just lmk brotha

I might be a Phillies fan now. I'm getting close. Devers would be the final straw.
I get that. My dad kind of feels the same way. Hoping/looking to take him to Fenway for Sox/yanks Father’s Day weekend this season.

Its tough being invested into teams and them doing some bone headed moves but we will always love the team no matter what

If ever in philly during baseball season.. phillies game on me though 100% just lmk brotha

I have a lot of family and friends in the city so I could find my way out there sooner than later. Cousin just bought a crib in Point Breeze was supposed to visit soon. Back in the day Green Room on Green St was my spot though. Was always in town for the 4th and did a lot of partying in Fairmount/Spring Garden.

I am not sure there is anything that could get me to stop rooting for my favorite teams, and I know you arent totally serious, but I hear you. It is absolutely embarrassing that the Boston Red Sox are operating like the Oakland A's. From letting a top 3-5 player in baseball go in a salary dump to not re-signing their homegrown All Star shortstop, etc. The front office should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

I listened to their show for a bit when I lived in Mass. Mazz is annoying but I think Felger is the worst :lol:

yeah that's pretty much spot on. Mazz is a smart dude, at least with baseball. Felger just stirs the pot to stir it

Get Senga or Rodon and sign Michael Confoto please.

Then bring back Brandon Drury or Wil Myers on cheap deals.

Back
Top Bottom