2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Fwb0NvsX0AY5PGl

LGM!

Mets and Angels came thru today.

Nice.

"It’s going to be their price and their type of company. As a result, if the Yankees wear advertising patches this season, it likely won’t be until the All-Star break at the earliest. If they don’t have one by then, they could still add one later in the season, but it would more likely be pushed to 2024."

“We continue to engage the marketplace for a jersey patch partner,” Yankees spokesman Jason Zillo told The Post."

There we go. Like I said, only a matter of time. Coupé It Coupé It is in denial. Get ready for the Sbarro patch on the pinstripes buddy

There we go. Like I said, only a matter of time. Coupé It Coupé It is in denial. Get ready for the Sbarro patch on the pinstripes buddy

I blame the Red Sox. Had their rinky dink poor organization never started all the ads on jerseys we wouldn’t even consider it.

But these bums opened the floodgates. Made it okay for everyone else. :smh:

Sad to see for such an old historic organization. :smh:

I blame the Red Sox. Had their rinky dink poor organization never started all the ads on jerseys we wouldn’t even consider it.

But these bums opened the floodgates. Made it okay for everyone else. :smh:

Sad to see for such an old historic organization. :smh:

What can you expect from an ownership group that's too cheap to pay Mookie Betts?

"game action"

:lol:

you're against it or you aren't...regardless of how often a player is running/throwing/moving :lol:

my nephew is a padres fan and is coming to the game with me tomorrow. he's pissed they rocking these instead of the city connects tomorrow. i got him a city connect hat for his bday so he was all ready to rock the same hat as the players tomorrow :lol:

and no アミーゴ アミーゴ ...no padres gear for me. will be in Sox gear :lol:

Back
Top Bottom