2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

My fault G, thought I was in the Dodgers thread. His 300th homer is a grand slam, LA back in it against STL.

No I’m just saying in general we all should do it because I don’t keep up with anything besides the AL East and the Mets.

I think most of us are like that.

So it’d be cool to see what’s going on elsewhere.

I mean Urias getting dinged is what brought him out of hibernation.

This still stands btw. 😂

No one even comes close. 😭

1684464111099.png

See you have to understand I’m fairly new to this thread because I never paid attention to it.
Same here until アミーゴ アミーゴ called me out about some Rangers ******** early in this season. Now I’m hooked watching y’all go back and forth in this thread.

I’m still watching Stars hockey, so I’m not dedicated to baseball until that ends. Love seeing the Rangers actually being in contention as we get into the later part of May, but the Astros are surging hot on our tails.

already seen a dozen or so Red Sox hats or shirts this morning while out on my run this morning. hope it's a ballpark takeover like it's been in the past :pimp: :pimp:

Mr Mets bringing up Gary Bonds?
The thought they had that Alvarez kid up now?

Mets had to call Sanchez up because his agent added an option out clause in the deal with the Mets which was on deadline today

Smart move by the agent tho

Mets will probably send Perez back and cut Sanchez whenever Narvaez and Nido return. Unless Mets make moves

Last edited:
Patrick Bailey, the true successor to Buster Posey, has been called up to The Show.

I hope he stays for the rest of the season.

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Twins didn't show up. This lineup was **** from the start.

The second Royce Lewis is able to be reactivated, he'll be there...or should be.

Back
Top Bottom