2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

billy-billy-the-marlin.gif

Production on the draft has definitely gotten better. Manfred’s fragile *** getting boo’d a bit ago was funny :lol:
Went to Play Ball Park yesterday but we left around 3 before draft started as we'd gotten there around 10am when it opened. Crowd was starting to build at that point and it was cool seeing the draft setup/production at Lumen Field.

When do they air the celebrity softball game? Those always crack me up :lol:
Wasn’t that on yesterday, or Saturday? Swore I saw highlights of that. Know they were showing Zach Lavine mashing a home run that almost left the actual baseball field.

When do they air the celebrity softball game? Those always crack me up :lol:
I was looking to watch only to find out it's on Peacock!?! And now even if you have Xfinity they want you to cough up $4.99 for the Premium ads version smh. I already pay for enough stuff so they can miss me with that. Guess as of late June they no longer off the ad version for free.

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
I was looking to watch only to find out it's on Peacock!?! And now even if you have Xfinity they want you to cough up $4.99 for the Premium ads version smh. I already pay for enough stuff so they can miss me with that. Guess as of late June they no longer off the ad version for free.

Can watch it for free on YouTube ^

Send Ohtani to the Astros. That would be a lock to win a couple world seriee at least. They could maximize his bat and arm, too. Do what’s right, Perry.

Back
Top Bottom