2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

And I truly hate the folks that are just fans of players....
Sports followings are definitely ****** going into the future if Tupac has anything to say about it. Heaven forbid we get new followers (for any sport) because they idolize a certain player like LeBron or Steph. Or Ronald Acuña or Vlad. Or Pat Mahomes or Justin Jefferson.

So ******* stupid.

Imagine how many new bball teenager fans there are because Steph blew up the game. Now imagine a new generation didn’t care because they liked one specific player making it is what it is (as much as older guys hate it.) (There’s a problem with someone, but it’s probably not the people making the things a success going forward)

I’m gonna digress because this is the MLB thread, but the comment about having specific players as heroes makes me know someone in particular never had any success in his life in sports.

Last edited:

denzel-relieved.gif

Been enough dumb stuff today to respond to that...
Same sentiment from this side. You guys make me realize ecook (I’ll leave him to reveal his new name, if he wants to) drew me offsides posting in here in the first place…life was better never looking at any of the NBA, NFL, or MLB league wide threads. I’m out and won’t bother y’all again.

Man I played Moniak, actually premium selected him and he got alscrqtched!
Hopefully LAA is happy with Brett Phillips and Wallace and Parias and OHoppe because when Ohtani leaves, and Rendon LMAO, they’re going to have to play them

Last edited:
Same sentiment from this side. You guys make me realize ecook (I’ll leave him to reveal his new name, if he wants to) drew me offsides posting in here in the first place…life was better never looking at any of the NBA, NFL, or MLB league wide threads. I’m out and won’t bother y’all again.

aye dont be a stranger in the NHL thread, man. don't leave me in there to talk to myself :lol:

200.gif

Their 1-run record is crazy awful, seems like it's been rare that all components of their team are good in the same game. As much as I can care less about the Padres, it's baffling/hilarious how this season turned out for them.

Back
Top Bottom