2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

eaIL1pp.jpeg

The MLB's been owned by the biggest states ever since Trump won aepps20 aepps20 ! (title winners, look it up!)

I'm calling for the relegation of teams that don't have the payroll or budget the Dodgers have to pay for one player. and the promotion of the rest to the MLB SEC.

The rest of us down here will respect the office and the scrappy, good decision-making by the top.

If we had a money-willing owner I'd be in the same place as y'all :lol:, but the MLB is a crazy thing. Biggest discrepancy in the same arena/competition in resources, most games in a season by double, most guaranteed money in a sport. What the NHL teams pay their players comparatively is just trash.

And purely, just if I was 'only' a baseball fan, I wish I'd been born in like Idaho or something so I could just pick whatever team I want. :lol:

The MLB's been owned by the biggest states ever since Trump won aepps20 aepps20 ! (title winners, look it up!)

I'm calling for the relegation of teams that don't have the payroll or budget the Dodgers have to pay for one player. and the promotion of the rest to the MLB SEC.

The rest of us down here will respect the office and the scrappy, good decision-making by the top.
Haven't been more proud of you than I am right now. Nothing but fax machine and soy boys are crying that OUR BROOKLYN DODGERS spending monopoly money.

These friggin dodgers man smh, clever as hell. Their legal team & accountants don't get enough credit lol.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

MLB needs to establish a league wide minimum payroll for the roster and charge a penalty for any team thats under that minimum. MLB wants to penalize teams for competing aka spending and leave out those who don't.

Exactly one of the reasons I said this deal was stupid. They really think this guy's gonna be this player throughout this contract ? Enjoy
Bro, to me it sounds like a worse version of the Albert Pujols deal that the ANGELS got.
I mean, dude hit the wall way too soon after they acquired him.
He left behind his feet and Playoff runs and they got the he looks like he is running in Cowboys Albert

Back
Top Bottom