2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I’ve been through Tsuyoshi Nishioka personally, and Kaz Matsui is the prototype. I’m just saying they can do their evaluations but 43% of what the Dodgers paid Ohtani who has proven he can play, is absurd.

I’m with changing the rules and allowing Japanese players to come here earlier and getting paid.

But they have to wait until 25 years old to get actual big money. They’re restricted.

But until then. This is to be expected.

Idc what you say about that lol. How tf do you even know Minnetonka is a city in Minnesota? :rofl:

Ohtani signed for what in 2017? Like $2.1M?

Because he was considered an International-Amateur player who wasn’t old enough yet.

Get rid of that rule. They can start coming here at 18-21 then you guys can get a FULL view of them in the MLB for years before they can get their big contract.

But until then it’s no surprise as to why they stay in Japan until 25 or even older sometimes.

Ohtani signed for what in 2017? Like $2.1M?

Because he was considered an International-Amateur player who wasn’t old enough yet.

Get rid of that rule. They can start coming here at 18-21 then you guys can get a FULL view of them in the MLB for years before they can get their big contract.

But until then it’s no surprise as to why they stay in Japan until 25 or even older sometimes.
You and me are fine, my point has always been, think about that inflation…

Supposedly from what’s being reported, offer wasn’t made at Cohen’s dinner last night.

Yea that makes sense why he would come East. He was on the West Coast the whole time.

He’s been all up and down the Tri-State from what they’re saying.

shout out to Harper :rofl::smokin

Facetiming Yamamoto over the weekend, mans is really trying i respect it

Yamamoto’s free agency has been way crazier than Ohtani’s.

He’s really making sure all the top teams have had their shot to wine and dine him.

Back
Top Bottom