2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

And I don’t watch much baseball but I did this year and I’m very sure altuve was better in the regular season than judge and had his team in a much better position what’s the catch here most time I checked judge was struggling when it counted

And espn just said altuve was a runaway selection for mvp I have to stop reading you clowns irrelevant comments

Eh been hearing Altuve was gonna be the regular season MVP since the season ended so I'm not surprised at all

I don't care about the AL though so meh

And I don’t watch much baseball but I did this year and I’m very sure altuve was better in the regular season than judge and had his team in a much better position what’s the catch here most time I checked judge was struggling when it counted

No one is saying Altuve wasnt deserving of the MVP dude. Not sure where you are seeing that. It was a well deserved award. All I or anyone else said to you was your idiotic claim that Altuve deserved it because he was a heavy contributor to a World Series winning team has absolutely zero bearing on the conversation.

DE32775F-2EB1-4E73-AF60-586ED79BB90A.jpeg

Altuve was very deserving, I just think Judge was better.

Well some clown said judge was better this year and my response is if he was soo good why did altuve win by a landslide I’m done

Votto has an MVP-caliber season every year & lik 17 people notice :lol:
Votto's #'s are absolutely insane every single year. He did win an MVP already though. Trout, Tuve, and Votto are honestly probably the best 3 hitters in the entire league.

Well some clown said judge was better this year and my response is if he was soo good why did altuve win by a landslide I’m done

1) Batting average

2) Judge's big slump happened to coincide with Altuve hitting like .400 for a month

Giancarlo really on that A-Rod tract: crazy albatross contract, followed by winning an MVP on a losing team, AND to be traded to a World Series contender. My guy is really winning though.

Time to go home and throw on the LA fitted along with the crisp white Dodger uni...

Votto's #'s are absolutely insane every single year. He did win an MVP already though. Trout, Tuve, and Votto are honestly probably the best 3 hitters in the entire league.

Votto is a machine rotting in a joke of an org. I've wished for years they'd flip him to a real team. (Would benefit both he and the Reds (adding 2-3 prospects to their org and adding even more payroll versatility for 2019 & beyond))

He got on base in like 150 out of 160 games or somethin like that, like, how? :lol:

Man, the Braves get demolished, and the ****ing cheating *** Cardinals got slapped on the wrist for stealing from another franchise, and then the Cards are given a competitive "balance" pick that basically replaces the pick they lost.

I'd be heated if I'm the Braves. Better to cheap by stealing from other teams, rather than signing kids in diapers. :lol:

Man, the Braves get demolished, and the ****ing cheating *** Cardinals got slapped on the wrist for stealing from another franchise, and then the Cards are given a competitive "balance" pick that basically replaces the pick they lost.

I'd be heated if I'm the Braves. Better to cheap by stealing from other teams, rather than signing kids in diapers. :lol:

The Cardinals do things the right way, though

Back
Top Bottom