2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Chipper Jones, Vlad Guerrero, Jim Thome, Trevor Hoffman elected to the HoF

GET MUSSINA IN!!

In spite of it being a slight improvement, Bonds percentage much lower than expected.

SMFH

Happy to see Vlad get in but :rolleyes at no Barry.

Meanwhile Bud Selig presided over the entire era and is laughing in the hall.

Barry the greatest baseball player I've ever seen and probably will ever see.

0 desire to ever visit a baseball "hall of fame" without Barry Lamar Bonds.

I just hate that these old *** voters are basically picking and choosing who they want to believe did PEDs and who didnt.

For Bagwell and Ivan Rodriguez they somehow decided to assume they were clean. Same this year for Thome and Vlad. How they are allowed to play God in terms of who they believe did roids is ridiculous to me. It isnt right.

Should known roid users like Manny Ramirez be elected to the hof? Dude was a heck of a hitter.

I just hate that these old *** voters are basically picking and choosing who they want to believe did PEDs and who didnt.

For Bagwell and Ivan Rodriguez they somehow decided to assume they were clean. Same this year for Thome and Vlad. How they are allowed to play God in terms of who they believe did roids is ridiculous to me. It isnt right.
The easy way out for voters is the players you mentioned were not busted having a systematic and detailed doping routine. It’s not playing God, it’s taking the most obvious stand available (for the record while i have no problem w anyone thinking Bonds being left out, i think and know he should be in).

Ive said from the beginning Bonds and Clemens just need to admit what they did. It’s been sad from the beginning the lying.

The easy way out for voters is the players you mentioned were not busted having a systematic and detailed doping routine. It’s not playing God, it’s taking the most obvious stand available (for the record while i have no problem w anyone thinking Bonds being left out, i think and know he should be in).

Ive said from the beginning Bonds and Clemens just need to admit what they did. It’s been sad from the beginning the lying.
If they admit that they cheated should they be allowed in?

If they admit that they cheated should they be allowed in?
Fair question. I think more voters than we think would relent and vote for them (again, fair or not). The entire roid saga seems like old news to most of us now, but a lot of these no voters are still bent that Bonds wants us to think his diet and flax seed oil allowed him to put up Ruth numbers into his 40s. Lying is a powerful thing to people.

Fair question. I think more voters than we think would relent and vote for them (again, fair or not). The entire roid saga seems like old news to most of us now, but a lot of these no voters are still bent that Bonds wants us to think his diet and flax seed oil allowed him to put up Ruth numbers into his 40s. Lying is a powerful thing to people.
Manny Ramirez got caught multiple times on roids and admitted to using. He only got 11% of the vote for the hall.

Bonds, Manny & Clements could admit it today and these voters still wouldn't let em in.

They're picking and choosing based on people they liked and didn't.

The fact that David Ortiz is gunna make it in is such a joke.

Bonds, Manny & Clements could admit it today and these voters still wouldn't let em in.

They're picking and choosing based on people they liked and didn't.

The fact that David Ortiz is gunna make it in is such a joke.
Yup the Hof has basically become a popularity contest. Pete Rose should be in the hof.

What would do wonders would be someone from the roid era already in the hall to come out and say, o, by the way, I was a juicer ...

These geezers would be forced to create some goofy rescinding rule or relent and put the juiced up jocks in ...

Yeah every year we ***** about the HOF voters. ******* stupid they play these female games making players wait and ****. Just ******* put a check mark next to his name if he's a HOFer or not.

Thoughts on the Phillies this year? Rumors that they're making a play for Darvish now? Clearly looks like they're trying to make the team look more appealing for 2018 FA and expedite that rebuild.

Thoughts on the Phillies this year? Rumors that they're making a play for Darvish now? Clearly looks like they're trying to make the team look more appealing for 2018 FA and expedite that rebuild.

I'm here for Hoskins :pimp: sucks he got bumped out of 1B, curious to see how he fairs in LF.

Tim Tebow Accepts Minor League Invite, Gunning for the Majors!!
EI-HOJZq

https://t.co/P1kUQL4fyp

Back
Top Bottom