2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

price a mental ******...glad he's been better for the most part. but don't trust him in big games as a starter. not. one. bit.
Trade that ***** to somebody who "needs" SP's.

Hell, give me Cano....Mariners come get this bum

Anyone done the MLB Futures game during All Star week? My boss is taking the ASG tix but these are available for me, wondering if it’s worth it?

Not worth missing? I’ve heard differently, hence the question...

Just wanted to hear anyone’s experience at it.
I guess like anything it's subjective.

All the Players of past in attendance.
The free trip.
All the faces/stars who are not players but intriguing beings.
The experience.
The Atomosphere, pictures, stories...........why wouldn't you use 4hours of your day to take this in.......I say go my man, even if every person you hear from who has been says it sucks.

I'd be so in it's not even funny bruh, just do it.

Eddie Rosario in the derby, eh? No one knows who he is , I'm betting, but he's my favorite player out there right now. Nothing spectacular, but a great ballplayer. He won't win the derby though.

Eddie Rosario in the derby, eh? No one knows who he is , I'm betting, but he's my favorite player out there right now. Nothing spectacular, but a great ballplayer. He won't win the derby though.
I think I've draft Kings d him more than any one on that site lol ownership always low as hell

Underrated player

He and Eduardo Escobar have been great. The rest of their team is pretty much **** though, which is why they suck. Thanks, Buxton and Sano. :smh:

He and Eduardo Escobar have been great. The rest of their team is pretty much **** though, which is why they suck. Thanks, Buxton and Sano. :smh:
Berrios :pimp:

Rosario should easily make it in the all-star game. Escobar had a chance but Bregman got hot as hell and Moose might be the Royals lone bid

Back
Top Bottom