I’m at Cyclones game right now

Thor is pitching today

It’s cool to see him pitch close

Double post

Cellular service is weak here

Noah heated up in 3rd, 4th and 5th innings

A lot of fans wearing Noah and Judge jerseys/t-shirts

Last edited:
:smh: Not surprising. Rosario should be in there over Choo and the fact that Paxton didn't make it makes you question what the **** the point is...It happens.

Paxton over Berrios and the Twins rep should be Rosario, replacing Choo. Easy decision. Dumbasses.

Andrelton Simmons, Rosario, Paxton, Khris Davis, Jed Lowrie, Blake Snell SNUBBED
Simmons over who? They only carried 2 SS.
Rosario - I agree. Over Springer, but that was from player's vote and they probably gave him recognition from being WS MVP.
Paxton - I agree but Tigers and Jays reps were pitchers. You can switch him for Berrios though.
Snell - same as Paxton.
Davis - good year but Cruz and JD easily having better years at DH
Lowrie - might get in depending on Gleyber's injury.

:smh: Not surprising. Rosario should be in there over Choo and the fact that Paxton didn't make it makes you question what the **** the point is...It happens.

Paxton over Berrios and the Twins rep should be Rosario, replacing Choo. Easy decision. Dumbasses.
Nah it should be Rosario over Springer.

Choo been killing it this year, deserved it as the Rangers rep. I don't know who else you could select from that team. Kela? But then that takes away another deserved pitcher's spot.

I'd prob take Brantley out too for someone else. JV won't be pitching so Paxton or Snell will be in for him. Some other guys might end up getting replaced anyways.

Didn't realize Springer wasn't having that great of a year. You're right.

Regardless, no way Paxton and Rosario should be at home for that game. Sense it makes none.

Snell too...Lowrie, I get.

Didn't realize Springer wasn't having that great of a year. You're right.

Regardless, no way Paxton and Rosario should be at home for that game. Sense it makes none.
100% agree on Rosario. I don't really understand how Brantley or Springer got in, but I guess they're popular with the players. I would've had Rosario and Benintendi over those 2 personally.

The pitching is really tough. Paxton and Snell have a great case. So do the Astros pitchers Charlie Morton (2.83 ERA, 11-2) and Collin McHugh (sub 1 ERA, been our best reliever this year). Couple of the pitchers probably won't even be available though so they might end up getting in anyways.

Dbacks out of relievers in this extra inning game with San Diego (might have 1 left) and they show the bullpen catcher all alone in the bullpen with his feet up against the fence. Best job in sports, fellas.

A .150 hitter is in the 5th spot for Arizona. Can someone tell me how they are competitive right now?

second2nonee second2nonee ?

Lineup seems so weak...overrated with names.
I asked the same thing earlier this year :lol: their pitching carried them earlier in the year and the NL west is weak.

I think Souza Jr. just came back though. I guess they'll probably rotate their OF or platoon them. I know Goldie's been killing though. I think he has like over a 1200 OPS since June.

Goldschlugger has been on a rip lately. He started so badly. I think he's a great player though...Arizona is the definition of treading water.

Back
Top Bottom