2023 NFL Draft Thread: Rounds 4-7 4/29

also have to factor in Gonzalez is only 20 and his movement skills and speed at that size

Witherspoon definitely has that dog on him.. but Gonzalez has talent on another level and you just can’t teach size, speed and the ability to be that fluid of an athlete at that size

plus depending on scheme you might like other guys over Witherspoon too

i personally wouldn’t agree.. but I could see THAT being the reason to prioritize another position rather than taking the lesser player

Call me crazy but I don't want my 5'11 corner trying to take people's heads off.

i

dave-gettleman-2-1.jpg

dave-gettleman-mask-ftr_qh0t6f3kdrob1vb1bjm6im4qz.png

6acdaeba-d98f-4f11-bb89-d3b1e5233686-Kingsbury.jpg

E0J9EMtXEAgfR3Q.jpeg
AIGJHIRB3BAYHMPIDSF6AVN7JY.JPG

Gotta say amongst all the major network programming teams, I think the NFL Live crew with blonde shorty whose name I can’t recall is my favorite.

They always deliver on insightful and entertaining discussion imo.

Lot of Gibbs and Bengals smoke. 😢 Hate RBs in R1, but I guess if the board shakes out that way then I’ll have to deal with it. He’s nasty and would give our offense a Kamara-lite weapon.

My 12-hour love affair with CJ Stroud has ended.

No “bad S2 score-good NFL QB” precedent. Literally none, said the S2 company.

All in on Vikings taking a player in Round 1 at any defensive position.

651akathepaul 651akathepaul TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga carver carver K Kierris

I want it on your mind’s record I jumped off the train. I’m still rolling, have quite a strawberry, and left my satchel on board because I ditched the train in a hurry but still alive.

Back
Top Bottom