2023 NFL Draft Thread: Rounds 4-7 4/29

Logically I think they should wait until next year for a QB, realistically they can’t throw away another year, can they? You can’t be so obvious for more than one year. Like everyone knew what the Colts were doing in 2011 with Curtis Painter, but that was one season.

I can see why they just gamble on raw talent and excitement at this point, because what if they don’t get Caleb next year like they didn’t get Bryce this year? Yikes.

Logically I think they should wait until next year, realistically they can’t throw away another year can they? I can see why they just gamble on raw talent and excitement.
If they didn’t have a plethora of picks, I’d say they likely wait

“He’s got the Manning seal of approval” or whatever ********. I don’t think that has a track record.

jpzx jpzx have you heard anything regarding Dalvin this weekend?
There’s talk within the Vikings radio network which I used to work with that they’re going to try to use Ze’Darius Smith and Dalvin to get Day 2 pick(s). We don’t have a second rounder, but if I’m Miami (the most talked about with that possibility), I don’t know if I’d give up a Round 2. A Round 3, sure.

They’re going to be trying to get a pick on Day 2, whether we get any bites or what Miami or another team will be willing to give up, is the mystery.

There’s talk within the Vikings radio network which I used to work with that they’re going to try to use Ze’Darius Smith and Dalvin to get Day 2 pick(s). We don’t have a second rounder, but if I’m Miami (the most talked about with that possibility), I don’t know if I’d give up a Round 2. A Round 3, sure.

They’re going to be trying to get a pick on Day 2, whether we get any bites or what Miami or another team will be willing to give up, is the mystery.

His name keeps coming up in our circles, but to your point, a 2 or 3 doesn't make sense. But if you're hearing something similar, there must be something circling.

what's the draft night food lineup looking like? might have to go Dominos Black Box tonight :evil:

Gonna pat out some burgers soon 😈

8B967707-891F-4B2C-A71F-3967778BFDE4.jpeg

Pack on the lettuce to fool yourself that veggies are involved. There is some pepperjack cheese on there as well.

And shout out Ore Ida for the extra crispy fries and country pride nuggets for the copycat McDonald’s frozen food.
Last but not least…

God bless the air fryer

Buffalo please get Dhop

Back
Top Bottom