2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Im in the boat now, i don't care how many games they play as long as they have a full spring training. I don't want players getting hurt because they were rushed through spring training.

Has any reasons been provided for why they want bigger bases? I'm not opposed to it and see how perhaps steals can increase, improving excitement/scoring, but not sure if there's been an outline as to why they're implementing it at this point.

Has any reasons been provided for why they want bigger bases? I'm not opposed to it and see how perhaps steals can increase, improving excitement/scoring, but not sure if there's been an outline as to why they're implementing it at this point.

GOTTA MAKE EVERYTHING BIGGER - THE HOME RUN IS BYKE

But I think it’s for safety

What I read was that it was to help make a definitive call on close plays. I mean, isn't that replay is for? lol

Woosah people

giphy.gif

Ngl, I feel like the International signings have always seemed fishy, like you know kids/families being exploited so certain teams can swoop.

I want to be wrong. But I don’t see it getting finished today.
It probably won't which is ok. If the player's need more time to hash out the details on this then cool. They've been negotiating in good faith this whole time

It seems like most of the issues are hashed out which showed the league took steps forward instead of trolling so while a deal might not get done today the path to one is finally no longer stalemated like it's been. I'll take that for now

It probably won't which is ok. If the player's need more time to hash out the details on this then cool. They've been negotiating in good faith this whole time

It seems like most of the issues are hashed out which showed the league took steps forward instead of trolling so while a deal might not get done today the path to one is finally no longer stalemated like it's been. I'll take that for now

Good read. I’ll take that. The sooner this gets resolved the better. Let’s me plan some of my road trips during the season and ballparks I want to check out as well.

Back
Top Bottom