2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Holy cow, it was 7-0 and I stopped watching. I see Mets have taken the lead :lol:

That Mets comeback was insan!

Can’t believe I shut the game off. Do or Die Mets
FDAB1181-6E7C-418A-9639-BB1DB538C711.gif

Who was it that was pissed after a stolen base up 6 in the 9th? Was that Arizona?

Mets just came back from that.

Steal bases up 20, don't like it, throw them out. Not cry about it.

From this bunch, Bluejays.

Are the whitesox not doing the chain anymore?

I was not a fan of him earlier in his career when he was in Baltimore and his rental half season in LA with the doyers.

But dude has hustled and balled out since he signed with the Padres in 2019. I just laugh when the doyers are at Petco and how much Doyer fans hate him :lol:

I was not a fan of him earlier in his career when he was in Baltimore and his rental half season in LA with the doyers.

But dude has hustled and balled out since he signed with the Padres in 2019. I just laugh when the doyers are at Petco and how much Doyer fans hate him :lol:

I've always liked Manny

A good pull hitter with incredible defense

I never forget his games against Sabathia at Yankee Stadium

Hit a 470 feet homer off him. A year later, Manny hit two homers off Sabathia in a game

I've always liked Manny

A good pull hitter with incredible defense

I never forget his games against Sabathia at Yankee Stadium

Hit a 470 feet homer off him. A year later, Manny hit two homers off Sabathia in a game

He's got power to all fields. He's hot right now and has had around a 280 batting average the past couple season. I think he should be able to hit above 300 and get to 30+ HR.

If he keeps playing like he is now he should be in the running for NL MVP this season. Also Nolan Arenando has taken at least 2 3b gold glove awards from him.

^

Bruv

No idea that he did some of those moves I never saw. Wild that he played under Buck Showalter tho

Yeah, I remember his slides in the postseasons

My friend doesn't shut up about a healthy Byron Buxton being the next Willie Mays

Back
Top Bottom