2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Yeah I heard on a couple local sports radio talk shows here in San Diego that AJ Preller has also been talking to the Angels about getting Ohtani

97.3 FM The Fan

48cd59efa81365ccf96b075424f22daa.jpg

Let's go!
Yeah I think the Eppler thing is more important than most think. Not only prepared that presentation that got Ohtani to the Angels but established a decent relationship in Japan prior. Here we go though!

Yankees-Mets being two games is a catastrophe considering we’re in a sports abyss. Give me that four-game **** starting tonight.

Blake Snell is ELITE, he’s just stubborn.
At this point in his career you’d think he’d be okay with taking the out by putting the ball in play, but he is still trying to K every batter, I e never seen a guy ruin more 0-2 counts because he feels like putting the ball in play at that point is a pure waste of the two swing and miss strikes he has.
Frustrating to watch.
When he’s on, he’s on…he’s always off though because he won’t put the ball in play in 0-2 counts. He’d rather BB the guy.
Blake Snell WAS elite. Dude has been trash like two seasons now with no signs of turning the corner.

I remember everybody thought Scherzer to the Padres was a done deal. I gotta go back and look at the details on that.

I mean calling Blake ****ing Snell elite in a world that Sandy Alcantara exists is wild. What is Sandy? Super duper elite?

My MLBTS boys I’m in a super slump. I’m taking a few days off the game. My PCI has been all over the place. I’ve been making dudes look unhittable online right now. :smh:

My MLBTS boys I’m in a super slump. I’m taking a few days off the game. My PCI has been all over the place. I’ve been making dudes look unhittable online right now. :smh:

I used to light up bobby miller but i just got no hit (3 inning games) back to back yesterday. I haven’t played since :lol:

Back
Top Bottom