2023 Official MLB Season Thread

On radio they interviewed Kershaw and asked what the pitching equivalent would be. Obviously not hardest pitch but they both decided some sort of accuracy competition would be corny. I’m thinking some kind of target pitching with obstacles so that they have to throw crazy breaking balls lol would be cool.

I’m late. At least Mookie did better than Matt Kemp and Puig 🥴😔

Wasn’t there someone in the old 10 pitch format that got shutout or only hit 1 or 2? And had to take the walk of shame lol.

Edit: apparently in the old format there were a bunch of guys who goose egged. And the winner would be like 15 HR

Last edited:
Ravech clearly zoomed out on Google Maps before arriving to learn all the surrounding cities. Who brings up Kenmore?!

If you wanna impress me, then you gotta do better than Sammamish. Drop an Issaquah or Sequim and then I might hear ya... :lol:

I realize that's probably an inside joke for WA folk. :lol:

Ravech clearly zoomed out on Google Maps before arriving to learn all the surrounding cities.

If you wanna impress me, then you gotta do better than Sammamish. Drop an Issaquah or Sequim and then I might hear ya... :lol:

I realize that's probably an inside joke for WA folk. :lol:

the sad thing is him saying all that on balls he's not even sure gonna make it out :lol:

200w.gif

Skills/Bunt contest like the KBO :smokin

I'd like that...

Not sure if the competition draws any competetitors other than Japanese/Korean MLBers and Whit Merrifield, but hey...get embarrassed a few times and I'm sure pride becomes a factor to make it interesting. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom