2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I took Español in HS and still swear I'm gonna fully learn it, but when I hear some these dudes speak in full-on Spanish, it just reminds me of the first time I heard Twista and trying to figure wtf just happened.

Every country adds their own spin to the language, has their own slang. Certain words or names are specific to that country’s history. Dominicans, we drop a lot of syllables and at times talk fast. But not always, depends on who you’re talking to. I love when Spanish players have translators but the translators or censors aren’t picking up the crazy **** that the player is actually saying.

Pete should’ve stopped after last year’s HR derby. The Platanos have taken over.

download-1.png

I hope the kid is ok and has no serious injury tho

Ok fine. mr j 858 mr j 858

I'll open it up to everyone then.

How old were you when the Padres Won the World Series?

I'll go first....... Hmmmmm....... 🤔

Screenshot_20230711-094835.png
I saw them lose one! It was a rough day in my household as it’s always “Go Yanks!”, but my aspirations of wanting to be the president of the New and Improved Padre thread left me conflicted. DeadsetAce DeadsetAce was doubly frustrated that day. But us Brothers of Padres have each others backs.

said it a while back that Ohtani would wind up in LA, San Fran, San Diego or Seattle, and for some reason i'm sayin Seattle. they might be woooing ( however u spell it ) him as we speak.

steve cohen definitely gon play this one like :lol:

luke-schwartz-party-poker.gif

Back
Top Bottom