2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Bamboo Brad !!

no need for Bamboo. Just play the Mets.

The Metropolitans specialize in making the mediocre teams look great,and bad teams good .
All who oppose my beloved Mets will snap their losing steak and begin a new winning streak because the Mets accommodate all except their own fanbase.

Im looking forward to 2020.

So the Yankees didn't want to go to London but the Red Sox said yes after the Yankees said no. What a pile of **** organization. ****in scum. Such a bad time to go overseas and travel, what a ****in joke.

no need for Bamboo. Just play the Mets.

The Metropolitans specialize in making the mediocre teams look great,and bad teams good .
All who oppose my beloved Mets will snap their losing steak and begin a new winning streak because the Mets accommodate all except their own fanbase.

Im looking forward to 2020.

crazy didnt know Mets were that bad.. Cano looks so damn lazy out on 2nd Base, think he had 2-3 errors yesterday on easy grounders

bullpen top *** as well.. dumpster fire and here i thought phils bullpen was brutal sheesh

So the Yankees didn't want to go to London but the Red Sox said yes after the Yankees said no. What a pile of **** organization. ****in scum. Such a bad time to go overseas and travel, what a ****in joke.

It's like an hour longer than flying to LA

How will they ever survive? :lol:

New Yorkers stay soft as hell. cupcake organization :lol:

glad we dragging them across the pond

from the east coast, it's 5-6 hours to LA. it's 5-6 hours to the UK :lol:

Yea I’ve flown back to La from NY and Boston several times. Just never knew NY to UK was so damn fast. Im mad as hell, actually. ****, LA to Cancun is like 5 hours. Europe always seemed much farther from the US but maybe that’s cuz I’m another 3,000 miles away :lol:

Back
Top Bottom