2023 Official MLB Season Thread

You must be new to the States. Every city is racist. This is America.

You should know. You come from the city that spawned Donald Trump (who happens to be good buds with the Steinbrenners). Giuliani, De Blasio mayored it. Same state that chokes dudes to death for selling cigarettes and shoots dudes dozens of times under false pretenses. Howard Beach. Bensonhurst. One of the most corrupt racist police departments in the country.

Yikes.
source.gif

Impressive as hell the way Rocker pitched with his back against the wall. Twice, vs. Duke and against UM in the CWS. My mentor's daughter goes to Vandy, says she introduced him to a couple of the players like Zach King, who the Marlins selected.

My data guy went to Vandy, came in all hungover today. Told him to wfh tomorrow lmao.

Wild that Phillies didn't churn out an AllStar Starter.

.....was Asked in April, who had the best Roster and my answer was the Phillies.
That's disappointing.

How do you know everything about every single sport?
Appreciate the compliment but can't possibly know everything, my G. Sports was my first love, thought I'd grow up to be an athlete when I was a kid. When I'm not working or spending time with family and friends, pretty much dedicate all my leisure to sports, working out and reading.

What's your OG account?

The Francesca clip of him responding real time to the Mets's last night was great.

Ok mets, with this season being a wash, how can we improve our Bullpen?

Our starters have been ok but with some guys on their last contract years, some gotta go.

FIVE players went 0 for 7 or worse in yesterday's Twins vs. Rays game.

That hasnt happened since 1901. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom