2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Could be anything...might be disinterested. Twins have nothing to lose. I'll take that postseason resume all day right now, even if he's struggling.

As these things go, it depends on the cost. MB's not the same guy, and hasn't been dependable over a full season since 2016 (until maybe this year)... but his postseason experience would make me want to at least seriously entertain the idea of bringing him in for a reasonable cost.

Man fk iggy at this point. :smh: Just stop putting him in the game. He’s horrible coming out of the bullpen

but his postseason experience would make me want to at least seriously entertain the idea of bringing him in for a reasonable cost.

All that matters to me right now. The AL is Wide open for them, like it hasn't been in a while, to do their damage this season and that's all that's guaranteed with this rendition of the team. I'm done with them skirting around the cuff of getting back to the WS...At least, not with this team...Way too talented lineup with a sure weakness in pitching.

Do it!

All that matters to me right now. The AL is Wide open for them, like it hasn't been in a while, to do their damage this season and that's all that's guaranteed with this rendition of the team. I'm done with them skirting around the cuff of getting back to the WS...At least, not with this team...Way too talented lineup with a sure weakness in pitching.

Do it!

Completely agree.

The fact that they had those conversations about Bumgarner hopefully means they see that tight window too, even though they haven't re-engaged in those talks in a while.

The problem is I hope they do see/but don't see that the Twins are going to be a good-to-contending team for a while with this young hitting talent. I want them to be able to understand that they have a young talented roster, but not be so complacent that they don't see that there's that tight window right now when it comes to our starting pitching staff.

Odorizzi will be a playoff pitcher for us no matter if they bring in an Ace, and Odo won't be around forever. And currently, they have two starters that will be solely meant for the regular season, Pineda and Perez, that won't be around forever.

So that's 3 of our 5 starters (Odo, Pineda, and Perez) that make this kind of a tight window for the team from a starting pitching perspective/important perspective, which is why I think they should capitalize on the season they have and trade for an Ace, if there's one to be had.

And obviously the bullpen's only been about 3-4 days stable, and I'll never not think we don't need help there.

Vandy won it all. Rocker is a lock to go 1.1 in two years.
Impressive as hell the way Rocker pitched with his back against the wall. Twice, vs. Duke and against UM in the CWS. My mentor's daughter goes to Vandy, says she introduced him to a couple of the players like Zach King, who the Marlins selected.

Can’t wait for Mookie to bounce on that racist *** city

You must be new to the States. Every city is racist. This is America.

You should know. You come from the city that spawned Donald Trump (who happens to be good buds with the Steinbrenners). Giuliani, De Blasio mayored it. Same state that chokes dudes to death for selling cigarettes and shoots dudes dozens of times under false pretenses. Howard Beach. Bensonhurst. One of the most corrupt racist police departments in the country.

Yikes.

Last edited:
Impressive as hell the way Rocker pitched with his back against the wall. Twice, vs. Duke and against UM in the CWS. My mentor's daughter goes to Vandy, says she introduced him to a couple of the players like Zach King, who the Marlins selected.
How do you know everything about every single sport?

**** diaz baby

BACK 2 BACK WALK OFFS

MEAN JEAN SEGURA ! shout out franco on the 2run tying HR in bottom 9th

Stole this from Mets reddit

3z8xbt3kmy631.jpg

If a game goes 13 innings plus, and I'm a pitcher, I'm throwing a 80 mph fastball down the middle :lol:

This Twins game is crazy. Lukcily it started in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom