2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Figured Jessica would get fired after the **** she said.

I like Vasgersian

Alex was great his first year, this past year he was the worst. He was trying way too hard and he came off as a ****in bozo.

Report: Mookie Betts Counters Red Sox Offer Of 10 Years, $300 Million With 12 Years, $420 Million

EPXqSA3WoAA1IS5.png

Report: Mookie Betts Counters Red Sox Offer Of 10 Years, $300 Million With 12 Years, $420 Million

EPXqSA3WoAA1IS5.png

Mookie is good as gone.

Idk if this has any legs but my padres insider says these trade talks are very very real.

Let’s see what happens.

Depends on this year TBH. If he has another down year, nah.

You really consider last year to be a down year? There's no way I can consider a 6.6 WAR season to be a "down year." It wasnt an MVP season, but it was still a really good one.

Don’t know how true this is

I believe there's video out there somewhere but I'm too lazy to dig it up. I wouldn't say he broke down in tears, but he was noticeably choked up and the media applauded him afterward for the honesty.

It’s true. Game was also in Arizona. And in 2018. Astros weren’t stealing signs on the road. So Kris Medlen just got rocked.

i still can't get over how ridiculous this one was. freeman started crying because his buddy got smoked in the last game of his career and needed an outlet

For him, a little bit yet. I don't think it was a year I'd attach to a $420M player.

Don't get me wrong, a Red Sox fan I want him here. But jeez that's a lot of $.

Pitching needs a lot of work, too. Sox called up pitchers I didn’t even know they had last year.

But man, Mookie gone? I was really rooting for him to be THAT new era guy for us. |l

Back
Top Bottom